Ordinary cleaning in production environments
We are accustomed to working in the most widely varied of industrial contexts, from foundry furnaces to ovens used for food production, from mechanical industries to manufacturing plants.
In each of these situations, our operations serve a dual function:
- to ensure that facilities are in a state of cleanliness that promotes productivity
- to maintain an ideal and safe working environment for personnel
All of our operations are carried out according to specifications agreed upon with the customer.
Ordinary and radical cleaning of:
- Production plants, equipment and lines
- Industrial works
- Tanks and other liquid storage areas
- Pipelines and piping
- Silos and confined spaces
- Rolling stock